Our goal is to create good everyday architecture - usable, durable and efficient.
What is important to us:
- Respecting and incorporating their needs and wishes
- User Flexibility
- Combination of construction and fit-out
- Resilient and easy maintenance
- Naturalness, Recyclability
- Use of materials with good aging qualities
- Sensible use of building technology
- Design reduced to the basics
- Innovative architecture
To design and construct buildings that will age with dignity and beauty.
*Everyone is now talking about sustainable buildings.
We have been working this way since 1981!
Member of the BDA, Bund Deutscher Architekten
Member of the DWB, Deutscher Werkbund
Member of the DGNB, German Sustainable Building Council