1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Bodo Barczewski, Schwieger Architects, Eichweg 10 A, 37077 Goettingen
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website http://schwieger-architekten.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address is stored anonymously,
– date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
– ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well
– for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Sharing of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
Your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given their express consent,
the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, as well as
this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
5. Analysis Tools
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
This website uses the open source web analysis service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before it is saved.
Matomo cookies remain on your end device until you delete them.
The storage of Matomo cookies and the use of this analysis tool are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymous analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website will not be passed on to third parties. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
If you do not agree to the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from saving usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
– pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert them, need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
– according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
– to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work.
7. Right to Object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
8. Data Security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at http://www.schwieger-architekten.de.